Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First trip to the Infertility

Well last night was our first appointment with the infertility Doctor. I was a bit worried on what I thought was going to have to happen in this appointment. Lani on the other hand was in the “bring it on, let’s go for it!” mode. This appointment was pretty much giving them our families’ history of health and what if any prescriptions we are taking. Lani had to take a pregnancy test to make sure she was not pregnant, which she was not. I had to give four vials of blood for testing, just to make sure my health is good for making babies. Lani has a few tests she is having done this week, she is very lucky to be able to work in the hospital, it is now so easy for her to go pick up a prescription or go do a blood test. The prescription Lani is thinking she will end up using is the same one the Kate off of the show “John and Kate plus eight” used. So I think there is a good chance we will have our whole family in one shot. So for kicks we should take a poll to see how many kids we will have in one shot. So let us know how many you are thinking, I am going for triplets!!! So we will keep all of you up-to-date on how things are going. We love you all and keep us in your prayers!!! Mark

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

oh that is very exciting!!! I hope you have at least three! Come on live a little :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are toally in our prayers, I hope that it happens sooner than later for you guys for sure!!! Keep us posted for sure! I am guessing twinners on the first round and if you have to do it a second time with the same medication WATCH OUT!!! YIKES!!! Good luck but not TOOOOOO much good luck if you know what I mean!

Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day